PROCESSING POLICY FOR DATA
RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
https://greenhell-game.com/ (Creepy Jar S.A. with its seat in Warszawa)
WARSZAWA, 02 April 2021.
We do our utmost to protect your privacy and personal data. In order to achieve the above, we operate on the basis of the most modern standards and technologies to ensure the security of personal data, including above all minimizing the risk of interception of personal data by third parties, their unauthorised modification, loss or damage.
Please read this Policy before providing any data.
By using our website you accept the principles of this Policy, including information on the manner, scope and purpose of obtaining and processing your Personal Data.
Please note that you may visit our website without disclosing your Personal Data. In this case, we only collect data relating to visits to our website (cookies), including in particular your IP address, browser type and operating system name. They are used solely for statistical purposes and do not permit any association with your person.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Creepy Jar S.A. with its seat in Warszawa (postal code: 01-360), ul. Człuchowska 9, registered in the District Court for m.st. Warszawa in Warszawa, XIV Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000666293
Polish Act of 10 may 2018 r. on the protection of Personal Data (Dz.U.2018.1000 z późn. zm.)
Data, Personal Data
personal data which constitute information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, internet identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the individual
natural person/persons whose Data is processed by Administator
this processing policy for data received through the website
an operation or set of operations which is performed upon Data or sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU.L.2016.119.1 as amended).
III. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA
IV. SCOPE, PERIOD AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. Scope and source of Data
2. Processing objectives
In the case of Data collected by means of cookies, the Administrator processes the Data in order to keep statistics on the visits to the website and to improve the quality of users’ experience when visiting the website (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the TAB, Article 6(1)(f) of the TAB).
In the case of Data obtained from Microsoft Corporation, the Administrator processes the Data solely for the purpose of correcting errors that appear in games released by the Administrator.
3. Data retention period
Personal Data will be stored for the period of CreepyJar S.A. existence. The Administrator shall Process Personal Data during the period of maintaining current relations, or until the withdrawal of consent to Data Processing. In case of Data Processing on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest, the Data shall be Processed for the period enabling the fulfilment of such interest or until the effective objection to Data Processing is raised.
Data received from Microsoft Corporation will be stored for 30 days from receipt and then deleted.
The Processing Period may be extended within the limits of the law in case the Processing of Personal Data is necessary to assert or defend against claims.
After the Processing Period, the Data will be deleted or rendered anonymous.
V. RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The Personal Data obtained by the Administrator through the contact form will not be transferred to external entities.
VI. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
The Administrator shall not transfer Personal Data to recipients from third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area.
VII. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
The Administrator does not make decisions automatically in individual cases, in particular Personal Data will not be subject to profiling.
VIII. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
2. Requests for exercising the above rights should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses indicated in this Policy.
IX. DATA SECURITY
3. In a situation when, despite the security measures taken, the personal data protection has been violated and this violation could result in a high risk of violation of the rights and freedoms of the Data Subjects, the Administrator shall immediately inform the Person about such an event.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF INDIVIDUALS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES OR BLACKOUTS WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR FLASHING LIGHTS. EXPOSURE TO CERTAIN PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHEN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES MAY TRIGGER EPILEPTIC SEIZURES OR BLACKOUTS IN THESE INDIVIDUALS. THESE CONDITIONS MAY TRIGGER PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS OR SEIZURES IN PERSONS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION OR HAS HAD SEIZURES OF ANY KIND, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE PLAYING.
IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE RESUMING GAMEPLAY IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING HEALTH PROBLEMS OR SYMPTOMS:
DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, SEIZURES OR ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT OR CONVULSION. RESUME GAME PLAY ONLY ON APPROVAL OF YOUR PHYSICIAN.
USE AND HANDLING OF VIDEO GAMES TO REDUCE THE LIKELIHOOD OF A SEIZURE:
• USE IN A WELL-LIT AREA AND KEEP AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THE COMPUTER SCREEN.
• AVOID LARGE SCREEN. USE THE SMALLEST COMPUTER SCREEN AVAILABLE.
• AVOID PROLONGED USE OF THE COMPUTER.
• TAKE A 15-MINUTE BREAK DURING EACH HOUR OF PLAY.
• AVOID PLAYING WHEN YOU ARE TIRED OR NEED SLEEP.
STOP PLAYING THE GAME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
LIGHTHEADEDNESS, NAUSEA, OR A SENSATION SIMILAR TO MOTION SICKNESS, DISCOMFORT OR PAIN IN THE EYES, EARS, HANDS ARMS, OR ANY OTHER PART OF THE BODY. IF THE CONDITION PERSISTS, CONSULT A DOCTOR.
THE USER CONFIRMS THAT INFORMATION REGARDING MINIMUM HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
DEMANDS REQUIRED TO USE THE GAME HAS BEEN ADVISED TO THE USER IN ADVANCE. THE USER
CONFIRMS THE KNOWLEDGE OF SUCH REQUIREMENTS.
BY DOWNLOADING THE GAME THE USER CONFIRMS AND DECLARES, THAT:
• IS OF AGE AND HAS A FULL CAPACITY TO ACT IN LAW
• IS AWARE THAT THE GAME DOES NOT SUPPORT ANY VIOLENCE OR ACTION INFRINGING ANY LAWS OF ANY COUNTRY
• IS ACCEPTING THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DATA LOSS AND/OR VIRTUAL GOODS IN THE GAME
PURCHASED FOR MONEY FOR THE REASONS INDEPENDENT OF THE COMPANY
• IS ACCEPTING THE SHUTDOWN CAPABILITY OF THE ACCOUNT WITHOUT WARNING IN THE CASE OF COMMITTING THE FRAUD
• IS ACCEPTING ALL PROVISIONS OF THIS LICENCE (EULA).
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This license agreement (End User License Agreement – hereinafter “EULA”) is applicable for using the game under the name of Green Hell™ (hereinafter “GAME”) by any end user (hereinafter “USER”) with the use of Internet and the hardware of the User.
2. Creepy Jar S.A. is a producer of the game with the registered office in Blizne Laszczynskiego (postal code: 05-082 Stare Babice) at ul. Gościnna 11/28, registered with the Register of Entrepreneurs by the district court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, the XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register no 0000666293, NIP (tax identification number) 1182136414, share capital PLN 679,436.00 (hereinafter “COMPANY”).
3. GAME is distributed through the Steam platform (http://store.steampowered.com), as specified by Valve® Corporation and Valve S.A.R.L. (hereinafter “DISTRIBUTOR”). In addition, for third parties, which are service providers such as operators of payment or internet service provider may apply separate rules established by the service providers.
4. The GAME doesn’t require making any personal data available to the COMPANY by the USER i.e. the COMPANY isn’t collecting or processing any personal data of the USER.
5. The COMPANY is adding adequate efforts in order to offer safe services and products.
1. The rights to the GAME including copyrights are held solely by the COMPANY.
2. The GAME in no way is referring to real events. The GAME does not promote or encourage illegal activities.
3. The story of the GAME has abstract character, contributed in the course of the GAME by the USER.
4. The COMPANY does not support any conflict, war, violence or any political opinion.
5. All resemblances in the GAME (in relation to background, place and time of played actions, names, situation of persons and the like) are accidental, unintentional by the COMPANY and do not constitute imitating persons existing in fact, subjects, events or works.
6. It is forbidden to use and/or make use of the GAME to promote activities, contacts and communication (chat) for illegal and/or in violation of the moral and social standards.
7. Every infringement by the EULA may cause the COMPANY to suspend the USER in rights to use the GAME and the alteration of the account pursuant to the provisions included in EULA.
8. The COMPANY isn’t bearing responsibility for results of the USER in the GAME.
9. The USER is incurring the full liability for his/hers medical condition and the psychological condition as part of playing the GAME and using services of the COMPANY.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Content of the GAME (including any parts of the GAME, among others – central figures of the GAME, objects and accessories of the GAME, graphic images, photographs, animated films, video- animation, video clips, sound records, sound effects, the music, the textual game record, dialogues and other parts of the GAME software) is protected as the subject of the copyright as defined in applicable laws of the US and/or other countries. Usage of materials protected by law without consent of the COMPANY and in the way contrary to EULA results in breaking by the USER EULA conditions and is forbidden.
2. Through the account on the Steam platform the USER can inspect the content of the GAME and download and install The GAME exclusively in order to play the GAME.
3. By the installation of the GAME and playing the GAME the USER apart from obtaining the EULA from the COMPANY is acquiring no further rights to the intellectual property consisting the GAME and/or related with the GAME.
IV. EULA DETAILED CONDITIONS
1. This EULA is being granted to the USER by the COMPANY in the non-negotiable way, without the right of the sub-license, non-exclusive, revocable, limited, personal (non-commercial objective) and depends on the USER abiding the EULA.
2. The USER accepts receiving the EULA for using the GAME for private entertainment purposes, including possible updates, additions and latest versions.
3. The COMPANY reserves the right to supplement and to implement changes in the GAME.
4. USERS agrees that the access to the GAME can be blocked by the COMPANY, in case of the USER infringes the EULA.
5. The USER has no right to:
1) copy, translate, modify, spread and/or create of derivative works on the basis of the GAME, in whole or in part;
2) use the software automating the games (of lined boots), hack’s, partial conversions neither other third parties software designed for modifying the GAME or any operations violating the rights of the COMPANY and/or the DISTRIBUTOR;
3) use the GAME for any commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the COMPANY;
4) use unauthorized third parties software which is intercepting, “is exploring data” or in any other
way is collecting information from or via the GAME, this regards in particular the software which is reading out the memory or the warehouse storage capacity used by the GAME for information storage related with, among others, the form and/or the environment of the GAME;
5) lead, deliver or develop services of searching for opponents within the GAME or intercepting, emulating or redirecting communication protocols used by the GAME in any form and to any purpose, among others unauthorized games through the internet, network games or as the part of the net of the concentration of the content;
6) enable, create, help and/or hold the unauthorized connection to COMPANY’S services;
7) make attempts of any alterations within the GAME software, including reverse engineering, decompilation, getting the source code of the GAME.
6. The USER is taking note that using the GAME requires determined equipment, software and other resources (e.g. appropriate internet connection) the COMPANY is not providing and/or guaranteeing.
7. The COMPANY can implement or provide patches, updates, additional contents and/or other modifications to the GAME (for example aimed to correct online gameplay, add new functions or remove software errors), upgrades and functionalities.
8. EULA comes into force upon downloading the GAME (click – wrap) by the USER. The download date will be treated as the moment when this EULA is accepted.
9. The USER is accepting the fact that the COMPANY can, at its own discretion, temporarily or definitively turn the game off and/or terminate the EULA and to block the USER in the GAME in case of breaking any of EULA conditions, among others:
1) in case of lack of payment of appropriate fees in time by the USER or;
2) when a third party, which the USER instructed, employed and/or provided access, tries to change,
modify, add, remove and/or to implement changes in the GAME or;
3) the USER will make, or will let any third party make, unauthorized copies of the GAME or;
4) in case of the USER infringing any part of the EULA or;
5) in case the GAME is withdrawn from the offer of the COMPANY and/or the DISTRIBUTOR or;
6) as a result of changes concerning the Steam platform and the DISTRIBUTOR.
10. The USER can at any moment resign from EULA without the need to submit the written statement to the COMPANY by:
1) uninstallation of the GAME;
2) liquidation of the USER account on the Steam platform.
V. LIMITATION OF THE LIABILITY
1. In no event will the COMPANY be liable to the USER or any third party for any incidental, special, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages whatsoever, arising out of or related to the GAME, this EULA, the COMPANY intellectual property or any third party services, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory), even if the COMPANY has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. In no event will COMPANY’S total liability arising out of or related to the GAME, this EULA, the COMPANY intellectual property or any third party services exceed the fees paid by USER to COMPANY for the term during which the damages initially arose.
3. Notwithstanding any terms to the contrary in this EULA, the COMPANY will not be liable for any disclosure of, unauthorized use of and/or unauthorized access to any information, data or customer materials unless such disclosure, unauthorized use of and/or unauthorized access solely and directly results from COMPANY’s gross negligence.
4. Multiple claims, suits, actions or proceedings will not expand this limitation. The parties agree that the foregoing limitations represent a reasonable allocation of risk under this EULA.
USER may not assign, delegate or transfer (by sale, merger, operation of law or otherwise) this EULA or any right, title, interest or obligation hereunder without the prior written consent of the COMPANY. Any attempted or purported assignment, delegation or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void and without effect. COMPANY may assign this EULA without USER’S prior written consent. This EULA will be binding and inure to the benefit of such assignees, transferees and other successors in interest of the parties, in the event of an assignment or other transfer made consistent with the provisions of this EULA.
VII. FORCE MAJEURE
Except for payments due under this EULA, neither party will be responsible for any failure to perform or delay attributable, in whole or in part, to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God (fire, storm, floods, earthquakes, etc.), civil disturbances, disruption of telecommunications, disruption of power or other essential services, labor disturbances, vandalism, cable cut, computer viruses or other similar occurrences, or any malicious or unlawful acts of any third party (each a “Force Majeure Event”).
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. All disputes relating to EULA not resolved in the amicable way for period of 60 days will be subjected to the decision of courts of general jurisdiction in Warsaw, POLAND, unless the established law in the domicile of the USER provides otherwise.
2. Provisions of the Polish law are applied, in particular the Civil Code and the Act from 4 February 1994 about the copyright and related rights.3. In case of USERS being citizens of the European Union EULA regulations are not infringing provisions related with the consumer protection.
4. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this EULA, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision or portion will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this EULA will continue in full force and effect.
5. The COMPANY is providing EULA contents free of charge for the USER along with the GAME.
6. The COMPANY retains the right to modify EULA at all times, in relation to changes which can occur in the GAME, the Steam platform, the politics of the DISTRIBUTOR or provisions of the law.
7. This EULA is in force from 29 August 2018.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.